Behavioral Theorists, psychology homework help
Pavlov, Watson, and Skinner are considered the originators of
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
behaviorism. All contributed to learning theory. All three of the
researchers studied the effects of the environment on learning.
Select one of the three behaviorists who, in your opinion, offers the
most compelling argument for the use of behaviorism when teaching a new
subject to an adult and to a child. Identify that behaviorist, then
answer the following questions about his approach:
- Describe how that behaviorist would teach an adult a new skill. Be specific; what is the skill?
- What steps would the behaviorist use?
- Would that behaviorist use a different approach with a child?
- Why do you think this behaviorist’s approach is best?
- What issues or problems do you find in the other two behaviorists’ approaches?