Assignment: Apply Rubrics, Review the Learning Resources
This week, you will review a doctoral study through the perspective of rubrics. While the checklist provides guidelines, the rubrics are the actual requirements that your committee reviewers will use in evaluating your work.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review the Learning Resources.
- Consider how to use rubrics to analyze a capstone document. Think of how to use the rubric to develop a strong project study.
- Consider what meets the requirements and makes it acceptable—and what it would take to make it outstanding.
Using the doctoral study document, you selected previously, write a 2- to 3-page paper. In your paper:
- Select two, of the 10 rubric items, to analyze for the doctoral study you selected.
- Identify at least one example from the doctoral study that is supported by each rubric you selected.
- Briefly describe how rubrics provide a foundation for quality and how the student should aim higher in their study.
- Write your analysis, and provide APA citations and references to support your analysis.