Research a company that does both domestic and international business. Review the company’s profile, target demographics and market, human resource strategies, and human resource challenges. You will use this information to examine the human resource challenges that the company faces and to suggest one (1) human resource strategy that could improve the company’s competitive edge.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the organization overall, its primary purpose, the customers that it serves, and its size.
- Examine the common HR challenges that the organization currently faces (e.g., high turn-over, low wages, lack of skilled workers, etc.).
- Determine the primary ways in which the international status of the organization influences these common HR challenges.
- Recommend one (1) HR strategy from Week 4 that you would implement in order to overcome the common challenges assessed. Justify your recommendation.
- Predict the degree of effectiveness of your recommended strategy in making the organization more competitive and more productive. Provide a rationale to justify your predictions.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.