This is a graduate course and students will be expected to research and write papers summarizing in their own words what they have found on current topics from the weekly readings. Research is a theoretical review and application of a topic to a specific industry or field.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The research must be conducted using peer-reviewed trade or academic journals. While Blogs, Wikipedia, encyclopedias, textbooks, popular magazines, newspaper articles, online websites, etc. are helpful for providing background information, these resources are NOT suitable resources for this research assignment.
- Choose a research topic from the chapter readings or from the weekly list provided by your professor (see link below for topics).
- Research/find a minimum at least one (1), preferably two (2) different peer-reviewed articles on your topic from the University of the Cumberlands Library online business database. The article(s) must be current/published within the last five (5) years.
- Write a three (3) to four (4) page double spaced paper in APA format discussing the findings on your specific topic in your own words. Note – paper length does not include cover page or References page.
- Structure your paper as follows:
- Cover page
- Overview describing the importance of the research topic in your own words
- Purpose of Research of the article in your own words
- Review of the Literature summarized in your own words
- Conclusion in your own words
- Personal Thoughts
- An example paper has been provided for students. Please review this paper for structure and APA formatting.
- Attach your paper to the appropriate week Discussion Board by the Saturday due date (100 points).
- Read and respond to at least four (4) other student paper postings by the Sunday due date (20 points).