Appealing for action using Rhetorical Strategies, writing homework help
Submit an annotated outline of the research project that will comprise your Portfolio Project.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
An annotated outline is one that provides in-text citations of sources for each of your main topics (main points were mapped out in the Module 2 Critical Thinking assignment) and a complete Reference list at the end, all formatted in APA style.
Make sure your outline fully supports all requirements of the Portfolio Project assignment, which can be accessed in the Module 8 folder. Note that while this Critical Thinking assignment requires that you cite at least one source for each main topic and a minimum of eight sources total, you are not required to include all sources that will be provided with the final version of your Portfolio Project. In other words, you may add more sources to your work prior to the final delivery of the Portfolio Project at the end of Week 8.
- Your annotated outline should include at least five credible sources.
- Provide a summary, a paraphrase, and a direct quotation for each of your sources. Identify the summary, paraphrase, and direct quotation you would like evaluated by highlighting this section of your writing.
List your thesis statement, claims, and evidence in the following format:
- Thesis statement: Write your single-sentence thesis statement here.
- Claim: Write your first claim in a complete sentence here.
- Evidence: Paraphrase or summarize your source and cite it here (Sample, 2016).
- Evidence: Paraphrase or summarize additional sources that support this claim and cite them here as 2., 3., 4., and so on (Sample, 2016).
- Evidence: If you feel the need to use a quote, add it to the list with proper quotation marks and the appropriate in-text citation containing the page, section, or paragraph number in the original source (Sample, 2016, p. 22).
- Claim: Write your second claim in a complete sentence here.
- Evidence: Paraphrase or summarize your source here (Sample, 2016).
- Evidence: Continue to paraphrase and summarize your sources for each claim (Sample, 2016).
- Claim: Continue to write your claims in complete sentences.
- Your Annotated Outline should be 2-3 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.