- You must find your FIVE PRIMARY SOURCE documents by doing research on the internet. Do not copy them from books.
- You must print copies of your documents from the internet, and place them in the mini-thesis with the completed “mini-thesis worksheets.” (Available on our Canvas site).
- You must complete 5 “mini-thesis worksheets,” one for each of your 5 primary sources. The mini-thesis worksheet can be downloaded from the course Canvas site. Complete every question, and EXPLAIN your answers. You will be graded on the depth of your historical analysis.
- You must cite at least one secondary source on your subject.
- Your documents must be directly related to US history, and the date of each document must be from the period before 1500.
- As a whole, your mini-thesis must have a SPECIFIC THEME. All of your documents should be connected and should serve as proof of your thesis.
- Your mini-thesis must clearly prove your thesis, based on your interpretation of the primary sources you discovered during your research. You must take care to cite websites, books, articles, or any other sources you use in writing this summary and analysis using the Chicago Manual of Style. BE SURE THAT YOU CLEARLY STATE A THESIS THAT REFLECTS YOUR CONCLUSIONS FROM YOUR RESEARCH.
- Your mini-thesis should have footnotes at the bottom of the page and a bibliography.
- Your mini-thesis should be stapled or clipped together. Folders, files, sheet protectors, etc. are not required. Please remember that electronic submissions will not be accepted.
*The instructor reserves the right to make changes to this syllabus at any time.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1.TYPE OF DOCUMENT:
_____NEWSPAPER _____PHOTOGRAPH _____BILL/LAW
_____LETTER _____TELEGRAM _____CONGRESSIONAL RECORD
_____POLTITCAL CARTOON _____PRESS RELEASE _____CENSUS REPORT
_____DIARY ENTRY _____REPORT _____OTHER (BE SPECIFIC):
WEB ADDRESS OF THE DOCUMENT:
2.DATE(S) OF THE DOCUMENT:
- AUTHOR (OR CREATOR) OF THE DOCUMENT:
- FOR WHAT AUDIENCE WAS THE DOCUMENT WRITTEN?
- QUOTE 3 THINGS STATED IN THE DOCUMENT THAT YOU THINK ARE IMPORTANT AND EXPLAIN WHY EACH IS IMPORTANT:
Atleast 10 pages, make sure you answer all the questions and steps please.