- 3.1 List three approaches to message authentication.
- 3.2 What is a message authentication code?
- 3.4 What properties must a hash function have to be useful for message authentication?
- 3.5 In the context of a hash function, what is a compression function?
- 3.6 What are the principal ingredients of a public-key cryptosystem?
- 3.7 List and briefly define three uses of a public-key cryptosystem.
- 3.8 What is the difference between a private key and a secret key?
- 3.9 What is a digital signature?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
Phone:+1 (940) 905 5542