Requirements For both Discussion Questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1.) Some of your thoughts in reference to your assigned readings, with
2.) Your personal observations and experiences, and pulling in
3.) Perspective from at least one outside source.
Must be, at minimum, 3 paragraphs of 4-6 well-developed sentences
APA citations are required only in the original response
Discussion Question 1: Science
Communication is the foundation for sharing information. For scientists to research and share their findings, they must have well-developed reading and writing skills as well as the processes used for thinking critically. In this module’s application assignment, you designed a lesson plan for physical science. In this discussion, respond to the prompts below about your lesson and upload your lesson plan as an attachment to your original response. Then, use the prompts to critique the lesson plans of two colleagues.
- How does the integrating of reading and writing into the lesson foster a deeper understanding of science content for students?
- How does the lesson plan demonstrate the application of inquiry-based science and literacy strategies?
- How does this lesson integrate the use of trade books to encourage reading?
- How does the lesson plan use Response to Instruction to accommodate the needs of all learners?
Discussion Question 2: School Improvement Plan
Comfort Level and Change-Relationship to Shared Vision and Mission
Most schools in the United States are in some phase of school reform. Change is occurring as economic, social, and technological forces make new demands on what students need to know to be successful.
Guiding the development of both vision and mission is critical to organizational change and improvement. Personal vision and mission are also instrumental in individual success as an educational leader. Develop personal vision and mission statements, and use the questions to amplify the role of vision and mission in your school community. Use your personal vision and mission statements as an original response, and comment on the posts of at least two classmates. APA citations are required only in the original response.
As an original response, develop personal vision and mission statements for your role as an educational leader. Then answer these questions
- How can you use what you have learned in this process to guide others in developing a student-centered, shared vision and mission at the departmental or institutional level?
- Why should the vision and mission emphasize the expectation that all stuents will meet content and performance standards?
- What barriers can you foresee in the vision and mission development process? How can these barriers be overcome?
- How can technology be used to support vision and mission?
- How will you communicate the vision and mission so staff and the school community understand and use it for decision making?