You have been hired to create a mobile application for Healthy Life, a local organic bakery and grocery store. The owners want to offer a mobile application to customers that features recipes that contain ingredients that they sell in their store. Over the next few weeks, you will be developing, testing, and deploying the mobile application based on the specifications provided for each assignment. Once completed, you will be demonstrating the mobile application to the client.
The following specification is what the client has requested:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Create a new Android Application Project.
- The main screen should state the name of the person who owns the phone.
- The recipe application should have a tile or visual shortcut placed in the application list.
- The application should have a splash screen that serves as an appropriate graphical advertisement for the application.
- The application should use an appropriate template design and application icon image.
- Once opened, the main page of the application should use the page name of Healthy Life and a normal full-screen layout using a 2-column grid control in the Content Panel with 4 buttons in the right column and 4 corresponding images in the left column of the grid control. The text of the four buttons should read: Bread, Fruits, Vegetables, and Soup, respectively. Note: In Phase 5, the buttons will be linked to the corresponding recipe category in a local database.
- Test your application by running the Android Phone Emulator.
- Create screenshots of all of the relevant screens of your running application, and save them in a Word document named “yourname_ITSD427_IP2.docx.” You should also use this document to describe the work you performed for this assignment, with specific details regarding the locations and changes of the code you created and modified.
Save and close the project. Zip the entire project, including your screenshots and work description, to a file named “yourname_ITSD427_IP2.zip,” and submit the ZIP file to the dropbox.