Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You will need to search for a news article that relates to any of the social justice/health disparities topics that we have discussed in this course. Make sure that you include a link to the article or a scanned copy when submitting the assignment.
you will write a letter to the editor. Your letter can express one of the following:
- You are angry about something, and want others to know it
- You think that an issue is so important that you have to speak out
- Part of your group’s strategy is to persuade others to take a specific action
- Suggest an idea to other
- Influence public opinion
- Educate the general public on a specific matter
- Influence policy-makers or elected officials directly or indirectly
- Publicize the work of your group and attract volunteers or program participants
Please refer to the guidelines found in “How to Write a Letter to the Editor”.
Write a brief (50-200 words), open-ended reflection of the project. Here are some ideas for what you can talk about:
- Something new that you learned from the article
- Potential bias that you found in the news article and/or news source
- Overall impression of the letter writing process (Was it easy, difficult, manageable?)
- Something else that you would like to mention