Learning Activity #3: Mood Disorders Discussion
Read Chapter 6 in your Comer textbook.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Prepare to engage in discussion regarding the mood disorders and their implications. Please include in your discussion the following:
- Distinguishing features, symptoms, causality, and treatment of both unipolar and bipolar depression.
- The use of psychotropic and psychiatric medication for treatment.
- Your personal encounter with feeling depressed and how you handled it.
- Summarize symptoms of Somatic Symptom Disorder.
- Summarize changes from the previous version of the DSM-IV-TR to the current DSM-5 for this disorder.
- Discuss new emphasis on holistic mind-body connection in assessment of patients.
Learning Activity #4: Somatic Symptoms Discussion
Read Chapter 8 in your Comer textbook.
Read the Somatic Symptom Disorder article provided in the link below.
Prepare to engage in discussion on the following points: