A3- Fields within a Field
Write a 3–4-page paper that addresses the contribution of a chosen figure in psychology and examines how a chosen theory fits within a more specific area of psychology. Also, include how modern theorists have since contributed to this area of psychology.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imagine that you are preparing for an interview to teach an undergraduate psychology course at a university. As part of the interview process, the hiring committee has emailed to you a list of questions. Your goal is to prepare a paper that demonstrates your knowledge of a chosen figure in psychology and analyzes how a chosen theory fits within a more specific area of psychology. Also, you need to include how modern theorists have since contributed to the field.
We have received your application for the position of Adjunct Instructor in the Psychology department. As part of the interviewing process, please prepare a paper (adhering to APA guidelines for style and format) that responds to these prompts:
- Select a particular theorist of one of the following theories and describe the contribution of the theory and theorist. How, specifically, did this theorist contribute to our understanding of human behavior?
- Psychological States of Development:
- Erick Erickson.
- Jean Piaget.
- Obedience Study:
- Stanley Milgram.
- Study of Social Conformity:
- Solomon Asch.
- Factor Theory of Personality:
- Raymond Cattell.
- Theory of Language and Language Learning:
- Noam Chomsky.
- Cognitive Psychology:
- Ulric Neisser (Flashbulb memory).
- Social Psychology:
- Gordon Allport (Trait theory of personality).
- Describe how modern theorists have contributed subsequent knowledge and understanding beyond this initial contribution.
- Relate the research of your selected theory/study to a professional (or academic) experience. How did this theory/study contribute to your understanding of your experience?
To format your paper, use the guidelines in the APA Paper Template linked in Resources under the Required Resources heading.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Length of assessment: 3–4 pages (excluding title and reference pages, abstract not required).