https://qualitypapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/qplogo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://qualitypapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/qplogo-300x60.png paul2023-03-01 05:49:562023-03-01 05:49:5628th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
paper must do the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Propose the actual language of your 28th Amendment, with a brief summary of what your amendment will actually do if ratified.
- Offer three key justifications as to why this issue is of national importance and should be ratified, while addressing any criticisms that may exist of your proposal.
- Include a concluding summary.
- Use at least three credible sources, with proper citations both within your paper and at the end.
Guidelines for your assignment:
- Your paper can be no longer than three pages, must be double spaced, and use no smaller than a 10-point font.
- Your name must appear at the top of the paper.
- The proper citation of your three sources should be on a fourth page, not counted in the three-page limit.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated and will result in disciplinary action as defined in the syllabus.
Grading of your assignment:
- Do you clearly articulate your proposed amendment, and its purpose and intent? Is your proposal of relevant national importance? (15 points)
- Are your justifications well stated and responsive to criticisms, including statistics, quotes, and sources? (45 points)
- Do you utilize and properly cite at least three credible sources in your paper? Is your paper free of grammatical errors? Does it follow the paper guidelines? Does it have a logical flow to it? (15 points)